Across the Faculty of Professions, to which the Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre belong, we conduct world-class research that is consistently ranked in the top 1% of Universities internationally.
Our research activities cover 4 key areas. We specialise in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Project Management and Complex Systems.
Find out more about our research themes and the academic staff who lead these specialisations.
Become a PhD student with us
The University of Adelaide understands the importance of encouraging and nurturing the next generation of researchers.
We are actively seeking prospective PhD students to study with us and contribute to our understanding of this important field.
The Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre is the home of many internationally renowned academic staff along with visiting and Adjunct Professors and Fellows.
- Professor Noel Lindsay
- Professor Carolin Plewa
- Dr Graciela Corral de Zubielqui
- Dr Barry Elsey
- Dr Scott Gordon
- Associate Professor Indra Gunawan
- Professor Fredric Kropp
- Dr Wendy Lindsay
- Dr Carmen Reaiche
- Professor Frank Schultmann
- Professor Paul Steffens
- Professor Alex Gorod
- Professor Stephen Cook
- Dr Sam Baroudi
- Dr Chengli Shu
- Dr Matthew McKinlay
- Professor Thomas Joerg Baaken
- Dr Eva Balan-Vnuk
- Associate Professor Piet Beukman
- Dr Leonie Hallo
- Dr Karlson (Charlie) James Hargroves
- Associate Professor Anton Jordaan
- Professor Patricia McDougall-Covin, PhD
- Emeritus Professor Laurence Murray Gillin
- Professor Göran Roos
- Associate Professor John Sing
- Mr Simon John Cameron Williams