Xelarite™ is an accelerator program powered by research-based knowledge undertaken by The University of Adelaide’s Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre (ECIC). We create exceptional opportunities for start-ups to access the resources they need to rapidly accelerate their growth.
The ECIC already stimulates Australian entrepreneurs through the Australian eChallenge, Thinclab Innovation Hubs and academic programs. Today our reach is global, with a network of incubators in Adelaide, Singapore and France. Xelarite™ will leverage this global resource base to create growth opportunities for our start-ups.
- Exclusive best practices based on research findings
- Practical, supported, hands-on program designed to deliver optimal outcomes
- Broadcast and on-demand mentoring
- Monthly roundtable calls with our global network of entrepreneurs
- Exclusive weekly hologram chats
- Access to Xelarite™ corporate connections
- State / national / global pavilions and demo days
- Global investor base from Silicon Valley, China, France and Australia
Xelarite through the empirical lens
The learning journey of each participant will be recorded to facilitate entrepreneurial research at ECIC. This research will be the platform upon which further iterations of the program will be built.