We have been producing high quality graduates who are innovative, creative, entrepreneurial and engaged in their communities.
Our graduates come to you with:
- High-level analytical skills
- Solution-oriented approach to current and future problems
- Communication skills adaptable to multiple environments
- Global and social awareness
Shaping our graduates and your future employees
Our graduates are career ready. With internships, study abroad, regular activities and events offered, our students have the advantage of real-world experience and understanding of company culture. We are dedicated to exposing our students to industry and alumni connections, and career-readiness workshops with a focus on building skills desired in the all areas of businesses and communities.
Through the ECIC’s community engagement activities such as eChallenge and the ThIncLab, we aim for ECIC graduates to have hands-on experience in developing and growing businesses.
You can help shape the attributes of your future employees by participating in experiences such as:
- Guest Speaking
- Industry Involvement
- Mentoring our Students within our eChallenge competition and ThIncLab
- Sponsoring the Australian eChallenge
- Teaching our students
As an employer, if you would like to share your thoughts on the characteristics you require of our graduates, please complete the form below.